Faster, smarter and more informative than the standard File Copy/Move dialogue and bringing Win 8 features to Vista and Win 7 (It also works on Win 8), oh and free…
- Copy files faster TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integration TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
Would you like to know more?